ECMS2

sammeader
Here to help

ECMS2

Do we know when ECMS2 will be widely available? For a long time now an Interest Form has been available on the website but still no sign of actually being able to enrol?

6 REPLIES 6
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

You can talk to your sales rep about trying to get registered to attend but as far as I know they're only doing it in San Francisco. They did say about releasing it to more locations but the time frame wasn't mentioned.

Enthusiast
Marcel
Here to help

I talked to the guys last week. They are trying to make it more available but don't have the resources at the moment.

As kYutobi suggested, try to get in via your sales rep. This way worked for me pretty well.

@sammeader due to the limited resources available to run the ECMS2 course Meraki are priortising access to this course. As mentioned I would approach your account manager. 

I am not sure who big your network is but lets say you only have 1-2 pieces of Meraki hardware and no SM licenses then you would be lower down the priority queue. 

@BlakeRichardson That's not true I think because we are a small fish..18 networks... 4MX's and maybe 300-400 MR's across all of our networks... and I attended class #18 I think... @kYutobi I think has a small network as well but has a bigger SM deployment.... just got to talk to your rep and keep following up with them....

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad

@Network-dad  300-400 MR's is what I would consider alot. SM is a different kettle of fish which I mentioned in my example.

I was saying someone with simply less than 10 pieces of hardware an no an SM licenses is likely to be lower priority than someone with 300-400 MR's

Given there is a waiting list I would be very annoyed if I was a customer with a large investment in Meraki and found out a customer with a handful of devices was given priority.

Just to clarify I am not saying the OP has a small amount of devices I don't know what he has I am just simply pasing on the information my account manager gave me. 

@BlakeRichardson  you are right... I don't feel like a big fish in the Meraki pond but I do have a decent amount of devices. Again I would just keep talking to your rep. 

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.