ECMS2 visit to HQ

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

ECMS2 visit to HQ

It was a real honor to visit Meraki HQ and see many cool things. So cool to meet @Nash  which in my opinion is the "API Master" and other IT pros along with the instructors. @Network-dad  was hiding his identity lol. I even got to see my friend who lived in MA that now works for the support team during a fire drill. 🔥 Finally got to meet the great @MeredithW  and @CarolineS  who by the way are super awesome individuals. Thank you for the gnome and outing. Again very honored to be here and meet people who share the same passion.

20190925_120528copy.jpg20190924_192238copy.jpg

Enthusiast
8 REPLIES 8
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

It was wonderful to meet you IRL, @kYutobi! And congrats on completing ECMS2!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Network-dad
A model citizen

It was great to meet you @kYutobi I had a blast this week as well and look forward to the ongoing friendships that were made this week.

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad

Well done guys!

👏🤩

OMG that looks like fun.  Major FOMO.

Man I knew I was going to be missing out !
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

Congrats guys, would love to visit myself one day.

Looks like real fun! I also wouldn't decline a visit. 😉

Nash
Kind of a big deal

It was a great week! Cracking up at just how paralyzed my face is... I swear I thought I was smiling in that photo. 🤣

Not pictured: The friendly doggo who wandered around the training lab for two of the three days, especially if you had snacks. Did she get snacks? No. Did she HOPE for snacks? ETERNALLY.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.