Cisco Champion program is now accepting applications

AmileeSan1
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Cisco Champion program is now accepting applications

AmileeSan1_0-1643659195969.gif

This is the sign you have been waiting for. It's the year YOU apply to become a Cisco Champion and become a member of an exclusive group of technologists.  

As a Cisco Champion, you’ll:

• Get early insights into new Cisco products and solutions 
  • Receive access to Cisco’s engineering rock stars
  • Expand your own network of technology enthusiasts (Last year, we had Champions from 60+ countries covering all architectures across the Cisco ecosystem.)
  • Hone your blogging and podcasting skills through Cisco Champion Radio and Creators Club 
  • Provide feedback on Cisco products and solutions (good, bad, anything else) through beta testing, message testing, focus groups, and our Webex Teams spaces
  • Receive “white glove” treatment at Cisco Live with special keynote seating, whisper suite access, behind the scenes tours, etc. - whenever we return to in-person
3 REPLIES 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Just a side note; I did apply for this program several years ago (and was accepted), but the legal agreement you have to sign is draconian.  They wouldn't change it so I didn't sign.

For example, you weren't allowed to mention any competing product to Cisco on any social platforms.

Hmm, yeah, your example seems a bit strict. I would love to send you the current agreement for you to review if you have an interest. Just ping me (aalesna@cisco.com). 

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Awesome Program, I am Cisco Champion from last two years. Guys go ahead and apply for that program !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.