[Support notice] Dashboard access issues

Solved
pratikvyas
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

[Support notice] Dashboard access issues

Hello Community,

We are aware of an issue currently impact access to dashboard. Please subscribe to the status page - https://status.meraki.net/incidents/k3x2nyl8dzcd to get updates on the incident. 

Regards,

Pratik

1 Accepted Solution
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just to follow up on this - status.meraki.net now reports "This incident is now resolved. All systems are operating as expected. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to Meraki Customer Support."

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just to follow up on this - status.meraki.net now reports "This incident is now resolved. All systems are operating as expected. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to Meraki Customer Support."

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
NeverOne99
Conversationalist

I'm still seeing issues on N11. Anything that is needing information from my MX devices is just spinning. Ports, uplink, VPN logs, tools, and other portions of the cloud controller is just spinning and never loading the information from the MX. It's been doing this since this afternoon around 2 est. 

Hi @NeverOne99,

Thanks for reaching out. You seem to be running into something specific to n11 with the live tools within the dashboard after you have logged in. I recommend you open a case with the Meraki Support Team and work with them on that one. 

This notice was for the issue that was affecting multiple shards(nx) and that seems to have been resolved. 

Regards,

Pratik

I did the ticket option as well as post here, so we’ll see

Shany
Getting noticed

https://status.meraki.net/incidents/k3x2nyl8dzcd

Received an update that all issues were fixed and everything was working fine, but...
Since about 10 minutes ago, I'm experiencing the problem again.
It's frustrating.

GiacomoS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey @Shany , we are seeing some further impact, affecting logins and node claiming in specific regions. You should be able to log in by using the shard link instead of dashboard.meraki.com .

Please do drop me a DM if you are still having issues.

Giac

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.
Share the love, especially the Meraki one!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.