cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?

Head in the Cloud

Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?

What does the community and moderators think of having a partner forum?  Ideally it could be limited to verified Cisco partners.  I was thinking it would be nice to have a place to talk some business occasionally with other parters but there might be some content that should not be visible to end customers or non-resellers.

 

 

11 REPLIES 11
Kind of a big deal

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?

Sure, I'm game. 

Building a reputation

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?

I'd be down, even though I desperately try to stick to being the nerd in the corner and not care about salesing. Smiley Happy

Head in the Cloud

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?

Cool.  I am all tech and nerd at heart and I hate salesing myself, but on the other hand I am a small business owner so it really cannot be avoided if I want to pay the bills Smiley Happy

 

Even if there does not ending up being a forum here maybe we can connect on Slack or Glip or something.  I am on a vendor specific Slack channel (Zultys) with dozens of other partner techs and business owners that is really useful.

 

 

 

Kind of a big deal

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?

Tsk tsk.  :-)

 

Being Cisco it would be a Webex Teams group.  You can't be using competing products, especially when basic WebEx teams is free ... Also if you want to communicate with people in Cisco - WebEx teams is the way to go since they all have and use it.

https://www.webex.com/team-collaboration.html

Head in the Cloud

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?


@PhilipDAth wrote:

Tsk tsk.  :-)

 

Being Cisco it would be a Webex Teams group.  You can't be using competing products, especially when basic WebEx teams is free ... Also if you want to communicate with people in Cisco - WebEx teams is the way to go since they all have and use it.

https://www.webex.com/team-collaboration.html


Good point Smiley Wink. So I have a WebEx Team with no one but me in it ready to go.  Anyone who wants to share their email (DM is best I suppose) and I will invite you.  At the very least those of us not yet familiar with Teams can play around and learn to use it (and maybe to sell it).  I would like to ask that you provide me some proof that you are working for a Cisco partner- like let me lookup your email domain in the Cisco partner locator or something.  I could also make a general team, but I really have some interest in making friends with other partners to begin with.

 

Thanks!

Community Manager

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?

We love this suggestion. We don't want to segment the technical discussions unnecessarily, but for partner-specific business-y things, we'd be very open to creating a partner-only forum here on the community.

 

@BrandonS  - we'll be following up with you! (and don't start something on WebEx teams! We can do it here! That way, any kudos can count towards your MOTM scores and badges and the community team's engagement goals Smiley Wink)

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Head in the Cloud

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?


@CarolineS wrote:

We love this suggestion. We don't want to segment the technical discussions unnecessarily, but for partner-specific business-y things, we'd be very open to creating a partner-only forum here on the community.

 

@BrandonS  - we'll be following up with you! (and don't start something on WebEx teams! We can do it here! That way, any kudos can count towards your MOTM scores and badges and the community team's engagement goals Smiley Wink)


Great.  I will refrain from soliciting members away from here Smiley Happy

Here to help

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?

I do work for a Cisco partner but curiosity and Schrodinger's cat didn't end well. 

-----
CCNA R&S, Security, Wireless, MCNA
Getting noticed

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?


@CarolineS wrote:

We love this suggestion. We don't want to segment the technical discussions unnecessarily, but for partner-specific business-y things, we'd be very open to creating a partner-only forum here on the community.

 

@BrandonS  - we'll be following up with you! (and don't start something on WebEx teams! We can do it here! That way, any kudos can count towards your MOTM scores and badges and the community team's engagement goals Smiley Wink)


What has come of this? I would like access.

Cohort Networks Inc.
Your Business. Connected.
Community Manager

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?

@Cohort_Networks — we haven't yet set up a partner-only forum here on the Community platform (and we don't have an estimated timeline for doing so — bummer, I know!), but perhaps @BrandonS has set something up on his own?

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Head in the Cloud

Re: Cisco Meraki Partner Forum?


@CarolineS wrote:

@Cohort_Networks— we haven't yet set up a partner-only forum here on the Community platform (and we don't have an estimated timeline for doing so — bummer, I know!), but perhaps @BrandonS has set something up on his own?


@Cohort_Networks I created a WebEx Team for this purpose.  It only has two member so far though.. myself and @PhilipDAth Just DM your email to me and I will add you.  Same to anyone else interested.