Is visiting Meraki's San Francisco headquarters a thing?

FelixJacomino
Here to help

Is visiting Meraki's San Francisco headquarters a thing?

I will be going to San Francisco soon and was wondering if Meraki's headquarters can be visited. If so, are there any tours or other planned activities available? I'm also interested in some Meraki swag (mugs, shirts, etc) and wondering if there is a store.

7 Replies 7
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @FelixJacomino - 

We don't have an official visitor program, but we've been known to show community members around when they're in town! Our HQ is great and worth a visit. No company store, but swag can be obtained if you know the right people 🙂

PM me!

- Caroline

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Ben
A model citizen

@CarolineS wrote:

Hi @FelixJacomino - 

Our HQ is great and worth a visit. No company store, but swag can be obtained if you know the right people 🙂

PM me!

- Caroline

One of those peoples name starts with a "C" 😉 

I have visited the HQ with a few EU partners and it was indeed a great experience! 

Cheers,

Ben

I'm all set! I'll be there in a couple of weeks and looking forward to it. 🙂

Hello @CarolineS 

Is it still possible to visit the Meraki office in San Francisco? I got lucky and had a last minute task here for a few days and would love to check the place out, but I am also cognizant that Covid-19 concerns may be an issue. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Arcticking67! Sadly, the SF office is still closed through the end of the year due to COVID-19.

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Hi @FelixJacomino

Given an opportunity you must not miss the visit Meraki HQ.

During my Masters session I was lucky enough to spend a week there.

Amazing Environment - Great Culture - Wonderful People.

Also If "museum" is the right word. There is a section where in, we have all the products of Meraki in display since inception.

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network

Hey, @AjitKumar!

Thanks for your response. Glad to hear you've been there, done that, and it was a good experience.

I'm looking forward to it!

Cheers,

Felix

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels