[SURVEY CLOSED] Share your feedback and snag some swag!

chrisandrews
Meraki Employee

UPDATE: This survey is closed. Huge thanks to everyone who submitted their feedback. No time to waste, we're thrilled to announce our randomly selected winners:  @AnythingHosted , @Brad39 , and @Shubh3738 ! Congratulations!

We want to hear from you! Everyone who responds to the survey below will be entered into a drawing to win one of three Cisco Meraki Sport Quarter Zip. (You’ll also help us on the Community team to keep improving things around here!)

Quarter Zip.png

The survey closes on Tuesday, July 23rd at 11am ET. Please submit your feedback today!

Take me to the survey!

*Terms, conditions, & eligibility 

29 Comments
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal

Submitted, that one looks really comfy!

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal

They are comfy @KarstenI 

van604
Building a reputation

want to be the judge of that, not that i don't believe you!..😁

rwiesmann
A model citizen

Done and ready to be the lucky one to win 🙂

Brash
Kind of a big deal

Submitted!

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal

Good luck to everyone! 👍

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

I hope my feedback gives you a laugh.

ATS55
Here to help

Submitted

I wish they make a survey specifically about Meraki Dashboard, too.

That kind of survey that let people to save it in the middle of the way and came back, continue where they left off. Also, there should be a box for each question for the  explanation.

I'm pretty sure most members have something to say.

Thanks to Meraki Community

AnythingHosted
Building a reputation

Submitted! Great swag 🙂 

MMS
Here to help

Good Luck To All................................

CloudStrife
Getting noticed

I just submitted the survey.  I really enjoyed answering the questions and having an opportunity to give feedback.  I wish everyone the best of luck!

bitkiller
Conversationalist

In the beginning I was somehow sceptical if MERAKI will be the right solution. Now I'm even hinking about to use it at home too. Only the Licence-Pricing is a bit to much for my private possibilities. But if I'll get the Sport Quarter Zip I'll be happy to have a little part of more Meraki at home. It'll remind me to do my work with even more Meraki.

Nikhil2311
Here to help

I have very good experience with meraki community. last year i won the meraki gift. i hope this year i also win. 

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

Done with the survey .. Good luck !

DanielWahlsten
Getting noticed

Submitted 😊

DanielWahlsten
Getting noticed

@PhilipDAth at least I laugh at many of your comments 

ammahend
Getting noticed

submitted

BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

I have one of these that isn't quite the same and it is indeed comfy, but it's weirdly branded for swag. It only says Meraki on that tiny little green label on the bottom of the shirt. I don't mind being a walking billboard for free swag, I love my bright green tshirts!

TyShawn
A model citizen

Good luck to everyone.

RARAO_PROINF
Here to help

submitted waiting for good news

scpswifi
Comes here often

As much money as we pay, our equipment should come with a box off shirts.  Want my opinion?  Do better. 

ICT-Joe
Here to help

Another chance at a freebie? Sign me up!!

chrisandrews
Meraki Employee

UPDATE: This survey is closed. Huge thanks to everyone who submitted their feedback. No time to waste, we're thrilled to announce our randomly selected winners:  @AnythingHosted , @Brad39 , and @Shubh3738 ! Congratulations!

CloudStrife
Getting noticed

Congratulations to :  @AnythingHosted , @Brad39 , and @Shubh3738

AnythingHosted
Building a reputation

Thank you! looking forward to receiving the swag 🙂 

Brad39
Conversationalist

Thanks @chrisandrews!

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

Congrats to the winners @AnythingHosted , @Brad39 , and @Shubh3738 ! 

ATS55
Here to help

Congrasts to  @AnythingHosted , @Brad39 , and @Shubh3738

chrisandrews
Meraki Employee

@PhilipDAthI'm reviewing the feedback now and I'm pretty sure I found the comment you left for me. I did indeed laugh. 😂