Gnomes, reunited

CarolineS
Community Manager

What a week! Hunting for our gnome has kept me rather busy. I really hope I can convince him to stay put — tomorrow morning after the Meraki SF holiday party, I’m sure I won’t be in the mood for gnome-hunting.

So, after @Welles found the gnome lounging in a post about summary reports, I returned him to my desk yet again.

But... when I got back from lunch, my coworker alerted me to a strange situation in the snack kitchen:

gnomes-picnic-2.png

That’s when it hit me! Our switch gnome is LONELY! He was just looking for his friends all along. 

gnomes-purple.png

Now that MX gnome and MR gnome are around to keep Switch company, I bet he'll stay a little closer to home.

Ta-ta for now!

7 Comments
Welles
Building a reputation

When will a Camera, Phone and MDM Gnome arrive? 

CarolineS
Community Manager

I wish I knew...

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

@Welles they are mythical creatures so mythical Camera, Phone and MDM maybe?

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

Do these Gnomes have southern hemisphere cousins? Would love to have one on my desk in NZ

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Image result for Summer Gnome

Welles
Building a reputation

Nice! @CarolineS

B6AFF394-336B-487E-9F32-11BCAF0BB3B2.jpeg

CarolineS
Community Manager

@Welles - hooray! Glad we finally resolved the gnome-sending saga to complete your collection.

The Epic Saga of Sending Welles a Gnome

by CarolineS

Once upon a time, there was a gnome. The gnome lived in a nice place called Meraki HQ.

gnome-desk.png

One day, he decided to leave Meraki HQ to explore the IT forests in the Meraki Community.

A kindly man named @Welles found him. Welles was very excited to find him, because Welles already provided a comfortable home for several other gnomes.

welles-incomplete.jpeg

The gnome wanted to go visit Welles in order to see his brothers. He asked the friendly lady at Meraki HQ to send him to Welles' desk.

However, the trip in the mail was rough. The gnome did not enjoy it!

gnome-broken-sm.png

Luckily, the gnome had a bit of backup at Meraki HQ, and again he was sent through the mail. This time, he was well-protected.

gnome-received.jpeg

However - one of his brothers had snuck into the package! Clever MR gnome had made the trip instead!

gnome-wrong.jpeg

Welles already had an MR gnome, and, while he was happy to provide a home for this new MR gnome, he really wanted a yellow switch gnome. So the lady back at Meraki HQ tried again.

This time, switch gnome arrived at Welles' desk unbroken. Hooray! Switch gnome loves his new home, and he is happy to be with his brothers just in time for the holidays! 

gnome-complete.jpeg

The End.