Gnome in the Home 2018 - That's a wrap!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Happily, yesterday's idea of re-uniting MV Gnome with his gnome friends seems to have worked! Our small pink-jacketed friend was still happily ensconced at the top of the Switchmas tree this morning (read more about the Switchmas tree).

mv_switchmas.JPG

Thanks to all who helped us look for the gnome! I wanted to write up a little summary of the great Gnome Hunt of 2018:

Adoos, jdsilva, Chad, and Brecht - your gnomes will be flying your way very shortly! (Welles already received his.)

Also, major points to @Sam_Clements for his creative gnome-hiding tactics (though I'm afraid they didn't win you a gnome of your own... next year!?).

I think we may call this whole escapade #gnomeontheroam next year, inspired by @Rainer's fantastic gnome-ish Instagram feed. Stay tuned! (11.5 months or so....)

Finally — I wanted to thank everyone who hunted: @Pandian, @IHGConnectAdmin, @SergeRobert1, @Mongskee, @Ahmer_Shah, @Nyjah, @WirelessStew, @VincentPanico, @bdzent, @StefaanVDD, @Sygghy, @Jitender, @NolanHerring, @Tung_Nguyen, and @SimonSL, to name a few. There are only so many gnomes to go around, but I wish I could send you all one! Maybe we'll get a bigger gnome budget next year :-).

And now, as a wise gnome once said:

🎄 🖥 💚 🎉 Merry Switchmas to all, and to all a good night! 🎉 💚 🖥 🎄

2 Comments
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

It arrived last Friday! Very nice Smiley Very Happy Thanks @CarolineS

DSC_0497.jpg

Bob-Thompson
Conversationalist

That gnome appears to have just completed a mindfulness session!