cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Announcing the Meraki Learning Hub!

Community Manager

hub-banner.png

We are excited to announce an all-new resource here on the Meraki Community β€” the Meraki Learning Hub.

The Learning Hub is now THE place to learn about Meraki’s training offerings. Take a look for yourself: https://community.meraki.com/learninghub

We also have some exciting changes to share about our training programs:

• To prepare you for the certification, we are launching a new technical training track: ECMS1 and ECMS2.

• If you’re a Cisco partner, you also have access to a new on-demand training series that will prepare you to position and sell Meraki, Meraki FIT.

We hope you’re as excited about the Learning Hub as we are and that you’ll join us there to continue your journey with Meraki!

What are you waiting for… go take a look!

57 Comments
Meraki Employee

@CraigCummings I and my team haven't been able to replicate your problem. Looks like this issue may be a technical one specific to you. I'll send you a PM to get this resolved. 

@Twitch You can contact the sales team covering your account via this form. 

Conversationalist

Where can I download new technical training: ECMS1 and ECMS2?

Thanks!

A model citizen

@Liem-Thanh  it's an online webinar you can follow (for the ecms1)

Conversationalist
There are no ECMS1 available at this time. https://meraki.cisco.com/webinars/signup/2690/ecms1%3A-north-america-sessions/ Sorry, this webinar doesn't exist
Kind of a big deal

@rward2801 Only Asia-Pacific Sessions seems to be available atm, maybe they're updating the pages.

Meraki Employee

@rward2801 and @BrechtSchamp, if there are no sessions posted for your region, all upcoming sessions for that region are at capacity. New sessions are posted for registration every two weeks and we're actively working to scale availability, so please check back again in a couple of weeks. You can also get a preview of course content and learn more about operating the Meraki Dashboard through select ECMS1 e-learning modules online here

Kind of a big deal

Thanks for the reply @EliseK . I see, maybe the message could be a little more explanatory, this feels a bit error-like Man Tongue :

2019-03-07 18_17_34-Greenshot.png

Meraki Employee

@BrechtSchamp Agreed and thanks for the feedback. The ECMS1 team is working to come up with a fix for that message. 

Conversationalist
A link to be notified when new ones are available would be great.
Meraki Employee

@rward2801 ECMS1 as registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis when registration becomes available and we don't have a notification link. New session dates are posted on the first and third Tuesday of each month, which means the next registration dates will be posted March 19, so please check back to register then!

Here to help

Woohoo! Thank you for this resource!

Comes here often

I also hope that there are some Asian cities like Taipei in the EMS2 Interest form.

Conversationalist
WOW! I get this and 3 days later EMS1 is full and I can't get in. This is great. It means there is a lot of interest. I'll keep watching. But if I understand it. If I already have CMNO then EMS1 is not really necessary?
Kind of a big deal

@TRIS_USA That's how I understand it too. The contents are the same. I would assume after you've done ECMS2 too, you would be ready for CMSS.

Here to help

Yes please!!!

Conversationalist

Meraki is long overdue a "proper" certification pathway......have been waiting for something to follow on from the CMNO πŸ‘

Here to help

@CarolineS , I saw that the cert is going to be proctored via Pearson. Do we know what the cost will be for the cert, etc? Is there a way to sign up for alerts when the test becomes available? I've been a long time Meraki fan boy, ~2013 and I've been looking for things like the CMNO and beyond.

thanks!

Community Manager

@ham737 - so glad to hear you're excited about the CMSS cert! We are too! πŸ™‚

We don't yet have information to share about the cost, logistics, etc, but we'll certainly update the page on the Learning Hub (community.meraki.com/cmss) when we do. As far as alerts for when the test becomes available β€” there's nowhere to sign up for these, but we'll be announcing it broadly here on the community and elsewhere when it's ready to go! I have no doubt that you'll hear about it.

Cheers!

Here to help

Has anyone heard a response from a member of the sales team about being able to get a seat for ECMS2? I contacted them two weeks ago but so far no response. 

Maybe building an actual course registration page would be a better option?

Thanks!

Twitch

Kind of a big deal

Nothing yet. The feedback I did get is that it's only organized in San Francisco HQ atm so harder to arrange logistically anyway for me and my clients here in Belgium. Although I'd love to go.