Setting up Site-Site VPN from MX to Azure

SOLVED
Dunky
A model citizen

Setting up Site-Site VPN from MX to Azure

Is anyone able to point me to some documentation that is current?

The Azure end is configured we think.

If I go to Security & SD-WAN>Site-Site VPN and set type to Spoke, I can then enter the Non-Meraki VPN peers under the Organization-wide settings.

When I click on Save at the end though it wont allow me to save as there is no hub.

All we are trying to do is create a site-site VPN to allow specific subnets in Azure to access onsite resources behind the MX subject to L3 rules on the MX.

Is there an Idiots Guide to configuring this?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Dunky
A model citizen

Update - looks like this may do the tick - will give it a go as soon as I get the chance and report back.

SITE-TO-SITE VPN FROM CISCO MERAKI TO AZURE AND VEEAM BACKUP COPY TO AZURE – PART 1 #AZURE #MVPHOUR ...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Dunky : Did you check this guide 

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Site-to-site_VPN/Configuring_Site_to_Site_VPN_tunnels_to_Azure_V...

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Yes, doesn't work.

Give the error I mentioned when try to same it - no Hubs.

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Set your device to hub.

Security & SD-WAN>Site-Site VPN and set type to Hub, 

Dunky
A model citizen

Thanks ww - will give that a whirl

Dunky
A model citizen

Update - looks like this may do the tick - will give it a go as soon as I get the chance and report back.

SITE-TO-SITE VPN FROM CISCO MERAKI TO AZURE AND VEEAM BACKUP COPY TO AZURE – PART 1 #AZURE #MVPHOUR ...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels