BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I guess 14 just went GA

My email blew up with upgrade notices, lol

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
11 REPLIES 11
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

My dashboard still showing 13.36 as stable and 14.39 as stable release candidate
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

Huh, I see it as stable release candidate too. I wonder why all these organizations in my portal got auto scheduled to upgrade from 13 to 14.39.  Is that normal?

Are you already running 14.x code? If so then 'maybe' but if not, like me running 13.36, i got no notifications about it.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

I have an MSP portal so I see dozens of organizations and I just checked a few and their MXes are on 13.  That is why I figured it must be a GA push.  I'll poke around more and wait to hear if anyone else sees this post and saw the same before I panic or call support, I guess..

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm thinking you are right.  This is the big push to get rid of 13.x so that 15.x can finally be released.

All I can say is - yay!

Nash
Kind of a big deal

Devices already running 14.x will automatically update to the next version of that firmware. This happened even when 14.x was still beta.

I had to update oh, a dozen clients, to beta 14 due to 13's AMP bug wherein AMP decides to inappropriately block downloads. Multiply that by several admin accounts we manage for this integration or that, and RIP my inbox last night.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Just in case anyone didn't realise, we want to try and get as many people running 14.x.  Meraki look at the percentage of devices on different firmware releases.

The sooner people start running 14.x the sooner 14.x will be promoted to GA.

And that makes way for 15.x to become the new beta - which I desperately want to be released.

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Another try... 😛

GA, short version of?

NikM
Conversationalist

I'd guess GA = General Availability perhaps?

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Correct, GA is general availability.

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

GA ? O_o

Stands for?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels