VPN

zbook
Conversationalist

VPN

I am having a problem connecting to my Meraki VPN through a google WIFI connection.  I have tried wired and wireless but I keep getting an authentication error.  I do not have a problem connecting through a Verizion Hot Spot via my Pixel 2.  Also, other computer are able to connect using this network and user name.  The problem is with a new HP Zbook 17 G5.  Any help  is appreciated.  

Scott

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would say it is an issue with the Google firmware and won't be resolvable until Google fix it.

If you're talking about google's mesh router, I've seen other reports of them causing issues. See this post by @LV_MW_MSP :

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Security-SD-WAN/Meraki-s-fault-Microsoft-s/m-p/34334/highlight/true#...

I will try connecting to the Centurylink router directly.  If this fixes the problem, then the issue is with the Google mesh.  

zbook
Conversationalist

Update: I connected to my Centurylink router via WIFI and the VPN worked just fine.  There is an issue with the Google system, wired or WIFI.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels