[CONTEST] Yo, Ho! Talk Like a Pirate Day It Be

AmyReyes
Community Manager

PirateDay3.png

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day me mateys!  🏴☠️🦜🏝 It be that time of yarrr already. 

Arrr, me hearties! We be bringin' back one o' yer favorite contests this month. Aye, ye heard right – Talk Like a Pirate Day be nearly upon us! Durin' the contest, we be askin' ye to give yer best impression of a pirate in a text post, picture, or video describin' a Meraki device. Eye patches, parrots, an' peg legs be heartily encouraged, ye scallywags!

Even the gnomes be gettin’ in on the fun! Here they arrr havin’ a jolly old time pretendin’ to be on the open seas:

pirate_gnome.pngpirate gnome2.png

In other words, to celebrate this most infamous day, we want to see your best pirate impersonation describing a Meraki device in pirate-speak. What trusty device steers yer network or shivers yer timbers? 

Share your description of a Meraki device in your most pirate-iest words in a comment or video on this post before 10:59am EDT September 23rd and be entered to win some sweet Meraki loot. Comments will be public  throughout the contest. Feel free to pepper in pirate terms (scurvy?), swap your You/Yours with Ye/Yers, and add ARRRG to absolutely everything. Once the contest ends, we’ll then select three winners at random to win their very own Meraki apron and spatula set. 

Meraki Apron and Utensil Set.png

We will also award one fan favorite prize to the post that receives the most kudos, so make sure to vote for your favorite submissions by clicking that kudos ⬆️ button. 

Let the fun begin, me mateys! Thar be treasure awaitin’ ye! 

Ye ol’ terms & conditions
  • Limit one entry per community member.
  • Submission period: Tuesday, September 10th, 2024 at 11am EDT through Monday, September 23rd, 2024 at 10:59am EDT
  • Prize will be a selection of Meraki swag with value not exceeding USD 50.00
  • Official terms, conditions, and eligibility information
2 Comments