Blocked url

David62
Just browsing

Blocked url

Why can’t I login into:

www.walmartrewardsmc.ca

I have tried to whitelist in the content filtering and it still blocks me !

please help!

thanks

Dave.

6 Replies 6
Shubh3738
Building a reputation

Arrange a session over the Teams or webex, we will check.

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

From my point of view, the point of this forum is users helping users over here. Or are you trying to sell your services in the background?

Shubh3738
Building a reputation

I have great respect for you.

However, I kindly request that you avoid post anything sole.

Additionally, I want to clarify that I am a Meraki customer (using approx. 500+ meraki devices), and I'm not here to sell anything.

My intention is purely to help and assist with any concerns or questions related to Meraki.

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Sorry, no offense intended. It‘s rather unusual within a forum to say „let‘s do a private session to resolve that issue“. In this case, OP could simply give Meraki Support a call. 😉

Dipen
Getting noticed

What have helped us in past is to check Blocked URL list under Security & SD-WAN settings or enter the URL under Check Content and threat categories as MX consider that link as "Finance" - If you have Finance category blocked it won't work. 

Additionally, when you type in a URL under Allowed URL list it needs to be the domain only meaning in your case just type in walmartrewardsmc.ca.  ** It might take a min or two but should work**

“Finance” is not blocked I checked that out! But there is an odd time it will log in but very seldom!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels