Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AnyConnect VPN support for MX devices

SOLVED
SLR
Getting noticed

AnyConnect VPN support for MX devices

Good Day -

Any status on when we expect to have full cisco anyconnect vpn support for the MX appliances? Thank you in advance been asking for 3 years now. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Head in the Cloud

Re: AnyConnect VPN support for MX devices

I hate to be a buzzkill, @DillonofAnch17 but the sales reps have been saying "in the next 6 months" for the last couple of years. It's for reasons beyond their control, but I wouldn't get excited about AnyConnect support until you can start applying AnyConnect licenses to MX devices.

8 REPLIES 8
Meraki Employee

Thanks for your patience. There is no update on the status and MX is still not supporting Cisco Anyconnect VPN at this time. However, Meraki is making exciting changes on a new beta firmware - 15.x. Please check back with Support periodically for a new feature. 

Thanks,

Sunny Joo

If this was helpful, click the Kudos button below. Also, If your issue was resolved, please mark the post resolved so other users can benefit in future.
New here

Where can we read more about new feature of the 15.x firmware?

Getting noticed

@SLR While at Cisco Live last month I spoke with a few different Meraki employees who have spoken that the MX's will support Anyconnect eventually and it's more of a when and not if. This would be huge if it's going to be available on Beta. I will be watching closer now!

Getting noticed

That‘d be phantastic news indeed!
Head in the Cloud

I hate to be a buzzkill, @DillonofAnch17 but the sales reps have been saying "in the next 6 months" for the last couple of years. It's for reasons beyond their control, but I wouldn't get excited about AnyConnect support until you can start applying AnyConnect licenses to MX devices.

Highlighted
SLR
Getting noticed

I second this...

Getting noticed

how much longer is 15 going to be in beta?  I've been hearing about "the wonderful advancements in firmware 15" for about 6 months.  

Building a reputation

@lbouchard I usually check these from dashboard: Organization -> Firmware upgrades. Running beta enabled org.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.