Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visio Shapes

SOLVED
Community Manager

Re: Visio Shapes

@Jared_P wrote:

I also need the mx-100 backs. These are critical, please supply backs for any fronts you guys have. 

@Jared_P - This request has been passed on to the team that manages the icons. I'll post here when they have an update, too. Thank you!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
New here

Hi Caroline,  we are also looking for stencils for the MR46 AP and the back side of the MX67.  Do you know if an updated stencil set is coming anytime soon?

Community Manager

Hi @chanhale -

I’ll add that to the list of requests to the team that manages these! Not sure of timing for a new release, but I’ll update the thread here when I learn more.

Cheers!

Comes here often

CarolineS

It would be great if the products themselves had the visio stencils added for front and back in the meraki cloud management.   The devices them selves have to ability to draw a topology diagram.  Why not put the visio stencils for the specific products so that any device we subscribe with has the stencil directly downloadable from the meraki cloud management suite?   If you subscribe to the meraki management suite you would have the stencils automatically for the devices you own 🙂

Just a great suggestion for optimization and efficiency 🙂

RIchard Horton

New here

Rich, 

I never got an update on this, I don't think they plan on doing it, I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Community Manager

@RichH - love that idea! I'll pass it on to our product management team. I'd also recommend you "make a wish" from the dashboard.

Conversationalist

It seems like there are only "Front" templates for all of the MX67/68 models.  These are basically identical to the older MX64/65 models in the front, but the port layout is different, so the "Back" templates really need to be updated.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.