Sign the Community's birthday card!

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sign the Community's birthday card!

Let's wish the Meraki Community a Happy 7th Birthday! Who doesn't love an excuse to eat some cake?!

Next week on August 21st, we will celebrate 7 years of the Meraki Community. We thought we'd start the party early with this virtual “card” you can sign. Let's show the community (and each other) some love 💕 for being such a positive, helpful place to discuss Meraki and all things networking. 

So, help us in wishing the community many happy returns and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 🥳🎈🎉🎁 Sign below by leaving a comment with a fun gif, pic, or memory to help us celebrate!

12 Replies 12
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Birthday, Community! I've known you since you were just a wee Community. 👶 My, how you've grown! (we are up to 100,000 members now!)

Remember your 1st birthday cake!?Remember your 1st birthday cake!?

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Happy Birthday Community, you deserve a day off as you're always friendly and helpful and never ask for much!  Here are some friendly bovines to relax with.

1000011564.jpg

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Happy birthday to such a helpful and welcoming community. The members and staff are both incredibly supportive and your swag is top notch 😎

Here's to another successful 7 years!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Happy birthday, community.  What are some celebratory stats, like total posts, total kudos given, or something like that?

@PhilipDAth we will be sharing some stats in a blog this week with highlights from the past year, but... 🥁 drumroll please... 

The Meraki Community total stats are:

• 47,000 topics ✏️
  • 200,000 replies 💬
  • 174,000 kudos 👍
  • and 35.6 MILLION page views 👀

Now, we just need to figure out what percentage of those you contributed, Philip 😆🏆

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That is quite a high kudo:reply ratio.  If you want more kudo's, reply more often.  🙂

(see what I just did there ...)

6.3% of those 174k kudos belongs to you @PhilipDAth 

i would say 20% belongs to @PhilipDAth 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Happy Birthday to Meraki Community.. The best place 💚

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Tony-Sydney-AU
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Happy Birthday, Community! May We live on riding this path sharing and helping each other. That's what makes We grow!

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Shubh3738
Getting noticed

Happy Birthday, Community!

Iam happy to say that I am a part of this Community.

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Happy Birthday to the Meraki Community!!

They are some incredible stats, but not surprising for such a great community.

Looking forward to the years to come!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.