RIP Dear Friend

GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

RIP Dear Friend

Ladies and Gents,

It is with a sad heart I have to report the death of one of my most trusted and close Maraki friends.

After almost 10 years of service my trusted and dedicated MR58 has died, unfortunately it was  slow and painful demise as we had to expose it to some painful radio tests for us to discover that the radios had just had enough of life and given up.

I would like to thank the support team at Meraki for helping my friend through these trying times and for allowing a dignified end by not sending it off to the WEEE recycling centre but having a place on my office wall in homage to all other recycled MR’s around the world.

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
5 REPLIES 5
dlowery
Getting noticed

RIP in peace you glorious AP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

Adam
Kind of a big deal

Wow MR58 huh?  Long before my tenure with Meraki for sure.  One you have it mounted up, link a picture here.  Would be cool to see it 🙂

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

gg5%HPhWSwGXv4aUqu+bFQ.jpg

Here she is on her death-bed, about to be mounted on the office wall for prosperity 🙂

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~

MR gnome sheds a green Miles-shaped tear.... RIP friend 58!

mr-gnome.png

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

When you have equipment so old that support has a do not resuscitate order on it

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.