Meraki Quarterly on YouTube

mu0
Conversationalist

Meraki Quarterly on YouTube

Hey Meraki! During the Meraki Quarterly it is regularly mentioned that we can find the recordings on YouTube, but it looks like there hasn't been one posted since early 2020. Would love to see the Meraki Quarterly recordings return to Meraki's YouTube channel. I know we can get the most recent recording by registering through the on-demand form, but it's a bit of a hassle, only allows us to see the most recent recording and not prior recordings, and the interface is not as easy to use (e.g. we can cast YouTube recordings on a conference TV for our engineers, but it's not easy to do that well with the embedded video). 

4 Replies 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@mu0 : Not sure if it will be public on YouTube @CarolineS can help you !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

It looks like you can view them here however I think its silly that you have to enter in a bunch of personal information to view it....

Having them on Youtube or some other form of on demand platform would be nice. 

Yes but they can’t glean your contact data if viewing on YouTube. 😁

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
mu0
Conversationalist

Looks like a couple of these got posted to the Meraki YouTube channel in 2021, but would be great to the most recent ones added as well - @CarolineS do you think you can help with that?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.