Goodbye Caroline

SOLVED
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Goodbye Caroline

@CarolineS is the community manager and has looked after the community from its inception charged with growing it to what it has become today.

Caroline is leaving us today for the noble role of full time mother to her children.  No one will deny her this pleasure but that does not reduce the sentiment of how much she will be missed.

@MeredithW has been her right hand woman and will continue to do a stellar job and we thank her for that.

I would like to raise a glass to Caroline to celebrate all the good times, the effort, and to reflect on the memories.

Cheers Caroline.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all!

Just a quick note to let you know that I’m back! I am consulting part time while also hanging out with my kiddos. So don’t be surprised if you see me give kudos or respond to a post here and there.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Enthusiast
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

cheers!  enjoy the even more busier life 🙂

Cheers and thanks Caroline. Don't be a stranger!

tenor

Nash
Kind of a big deal

sadhamtaro.gif

Can confirm, Caroline has been really lovely. Meredith is also lovely, and will keep things going.

This is definitely bittersweet. 🙂

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

You will be missed, Sweet Caroline... BAM BAM BAM.

giphy.gif

Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Aw, thanks for the kind words (and amazing GIFs), ya'll! It has been such a pleasure to help build this community over the past 2.5 years. 

Thank YOU to all of our amazing members who have made the community what it is today! 

I'm no good at GIF selection, but here are some farewell emojis... 🥂 👋  🙋🏼‍ 

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

It's a very sad day for us, but I wish you all the best @CarolineS ! I'm sure we'll meet again 🙂

Thanks for everything you've done helping to build this community. Stellar work!

Network-dad
A model citizen

Sadness.....😭

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
Uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

Many thanks for all your hard work, support and assistance. I'm sure the coming years will be brilliant, 

As the Terminator says - https://youtu.be/WgPePk3kGZk

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel

Goodbye and good luck Caroline !, and thanks for building the community from scratch.

Welcome back anytime you need a rest from the new day job !

Paul

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

@CarolineS although you will be taking on a new adventure in what some say is the toughest job anyone could have, the community wishes you the best. The great thing is that this is an open and free community so feel free to stop in an post updates every once in a while!

Cheers and thanks @PhilipDAth for bringing this to the community's attention.

@MeredithW, as always we know you'll look after the community as greatly as you have been. Thank you for that.
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Roger_Beurskens
Building a reputation

goodluck with your new project 😉

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all!

Just a quick note to let you know that I’m back! I am consulting part time while also hanging out with my kiddos. So don’t be surprised if you see me give kudos or respond to a post here and there.

Cheers!

@CarolineS, Was thrilled to see you in a post earlier today! Had to cycle back to see what I missed. Glad to have you back 🙂

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

>Caroline is leaving us today for the noble role of full time mother to her children.

I'm thinking the charm of having children was worn off now.

@PhilipDAth wrote:

>Caroline is leaving us today for the noble role of full time mother to her children.

I'm thinking the charm of having children was worn off now.

HA! Yes, I must admit it's a relief every now and then to stick the kids on their iPads and have a meeting (albeit virtual) with grownups!

@Mr_IT_Guy wrote:

@CarolineS, Was thrilled to see you in a post earlier today! Had to cycle back to see what I missed. Glad to have you back 🙂

Aw, thanks @Mr_IT_Guy! Great to see you here too! 👋

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.