Equipment Webinars & CMNO Certification

jhyoung09
Here to help

Equipment Webinars & CMNO Certification

I've been trying to sign up for the Equipment Webinars as well as to take the CMNO certification and I have not received any notifications or anything from Meraki. As we're deploying new equipment for our remote migrations I'm trying to get a lab setup at HQ and learn more about how Meraki works, and the different solutions they can provide. 

8 REPLIES 8
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

you should request a trial. for testing you want at least more then 1 mx.

We plan on buying more for a lab, in the future. This is more for me to learn more. We've already bought our equipment and have it all configured. We've been working with a partner on this. 

Adam
Kind of a big deal

You may want to initiate attending some of the webinars as well.  They will give you free equipment to play around with in a lab. 

https://meraki.cisco.com/tc/freeap

"Meraki Promotional Devices are limited to one device of each type (MR, MS, MX and SM) per organization and per individual."

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.

I've been trying to i just can't get any emails back from Meraki on actual acceptance into the webinars. 

Have you checked your spam folder, @jhyoung09? Sometimes our confirmation emails end up there. I do see that you're registered for two upcoming webinars (EDIT: an upcoming webinar and a CMNO session).

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Thank you @CarolineS

I just received my confirmation for my CMNO webinar, but have not received anything for the webinars. Is there some kind of delay in receiving these? I also attended a webinar earlier in the month, or maybe last month with a free switch and never received the switch. I've worked with my Server Admin team and they don't see anything getting blocked on our end. 

@jhyoung09 wrote:

Thank you @CarolineS

I just received my confirmation for my CMNO webinar, but have not received anything for the webinars. Is there some kind of delay in receiving these? I also attended a webinar earlier in the month, or maybe last month with a free switch and never received the switch. I've worked with my Server Admin team and they don't see anything getting blocked on our end. 

Glad you hear you got your CMNO confirmation! If you don't get your webinar confirmation by tomorrow morning (sometimes there is a delay), you can reach out to the webinar team at webinar@meraki.com for assistance.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Dumb question - checked your SPAM folder?

You should make contact with your Meraki rep (your partner can help with this) and ask them for assistance.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.