Download CMNO Certificate

Solved
Nolan_Gines
Comes here often

Download CMNO Certificate

Hello Team,  

I know CMNO is now ECMS1 and CMNO certifications are no longer valid as of December 31, 2019, just curious as to how and where can I download my CMNO Certificate? Is there a way ? I would like to get a copy for documentation purposes and also my new boss would like proof that I took it and passed.  I took it way back in December of 2018.  

I log on to merakipartners.com and log in using my cisco account but I do no see it there, I only see CMNA Certifications.  

Nolan_Gines_0-1613688184874.png

I emailed cmno@meraki.com but was did not get answers yet. 

1 Accepted Solution
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nolan_Gines!

This may not be sufficient for your boss, but the fact that your profile here has a CMNO badge is proof that you successfully completed CMNO.

I believe the email address to try, for the actual certificate, is certifications@meraki.com.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Nolan_Gines  I would contact your Meraki account manager, they should be able to point you in the right direction. 

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nolan_Gines!

This may not be sufficient for your boss, but the fact that your profile here has a CMNO badge is proof that you successfully completed CMNO.

I believe the email address to try, for the actual certificate, is certifications@meraki.com.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.