Download CMNO Certificate

SOLVED
Nolan_Gines
Comes here often

Download CMNO Certificate

Hello Team,  

I know CMNO is now ECMS1 and CMNO certifications are no longer valid as of December 31, 2019, just curious as to how and where can I download my CMNO Certificate? Is there a way ? I would like to get a copy for documentation purposes and also my new boss would like proof that I took it and passed.  I took it way back in December of 2018.  

I log on to merakipartners.com and log in using my cisco account but I do no see it there, I only see CMNA Certifications.  

Nolan_Gines_0-1613688184874.png

I emailed cmno@meraki.com but was did not get answers yet. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nolan_Gines!

This may not be sufficient for your boss, but the fact that your profile here has a CMNO badge is proof that you successfully completed CMNO.

I believe the email address to try, for the actual certificate, is certifications@meraki.com.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Nolan_Gines  I would contact your Meraki account manager, they should be able to point you in the right direction. 

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nolan_Gines!

This may not be sufficient for your boss, but the fact that your profile here has a CMNO badge is proof that you successfully completed CMNO.

I believe the email address to try, for the actual certificate, is certifications@meraki.com.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.