Delivery Period for some products needed

DanielBenden
New here

Delivery Period for some products needed

Hi,

i ordered some Meraki Stuff 🙂

But now i got the info that it will be delivered in October...

I ordered:

MX67C

MS120-24P

MR36

MV72X

Can some one give me a hint how the actual delivery periods look like?

Will then split the order if it speeds up some parts....

Daniel

4 REPLIES 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@DanielBenden :Generally delivery period is 6-8 weeks. 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

We’re seeing upto 60 day lead times for the MR36 and 46’s.  For our summer projects we’ve replaced these with MR44’s which are taking approx 5-10 days to land on site.

Some smaller orders are shipping quicker but @cmr will testify he’s been waiting 3-4 weeks just for a handful of switches.

Basically, it’s a bit of a mess!  And will be for the remainder of the year.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

@DanielBenden your Meraki partner should be able to provide an indication of the lead times for products, it’s available to them through the Meraki Partner Portal, and it depends on the product and the region you are in. 

If you know items are going to take a long time then splitting the order (I.e. making two separate orders - Cisco Meraki won’t split them) will generally mean you get the available parts quicker.

My experience has been that the MR36 have a long lead time, and also the MX67C (if it’s the WW version) - using a MX67 with a MG21 has been quicker to get (and in my mind more flexible, but it depends what you are trying to achieve).

Hope this helps.

Yes there are delays as there are with a lot of IT related equipment at the moment. Your account manager should be able to provide you with an ETA. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.