Meraki Insight is there API for it?

MichelRueger
Building a reputation

Meraki Insight is there API for it?

Does somebody know if there are API for Meraki Insight? and if no are it comming?

regards Michel

2 REPLIES 2
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

I haven't see any yet. My suggestion would be to submit a make a wish with your use case. Also try to leverage you Meraki AM to back it.

Also post your use case here, I know the API team frequents the community a lot. Also the product management team for MI will likely see your post here.

Definitely would like to see API access to the Insight tool.  I just enrolled in another demo and I have seen several revisions of the GUI over the lifespan of the product.  Getting better but still struggle with getting timely data.  My use case is that I currently pull API data on the "UPLINK" to Google DNS but that only tells me if I have a problem with my link to my provider and if they are blocking ICMP to Google.   My real want would be to pull Loss & Jitter numbers and then maybe Latency & MOS.  These numbers are closer to what I see in my VPN statistics and show me when a provider decides to route my traffic out of state "around a problem".  Because UPLINK looks fine and does not drop but latency, Jitter and MOS take a beating.    Have submitted a /maw but will try and add context here in the hopes the Dev team might see. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.