cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco Catalyst switch config import to Meraki Dashboard to configure MS switches

New here

Cisco Catalyst switch config import to Meraki Dashboard to configure MS switches

Is it possible to import a catalyst switch configuration on meraki dashboard to set up an MS switch? 

As I understand, similar thing is possible to import ASA config to an MX using ciscoconfparse.py.

Please suggest the steps, if this is possible to do. 

Thanks, 

Vibhati

1 REPLY 1
Getting noticed

Re: Cisco Catalyst switch config import to Meraki Dashboard to configure MS switches

I found this script and with some modification, I think it might be able to copy some basic configs into your Meraki switches... https://github.com/meraki/automation-scripts/blob/master/copyswitchcfg.py

How useful it will be I'm not sure because whenever migrating from a catalyst switches I've always rebuilt my Meraki switches from the ground up... I figure it is a good time to clean up any configs not needed and have a fresh start... let me know if this helps

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out IT Career Skills onIt Career SkillsIt Career Skills
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.