Meraki Order details before claiming it

SOLVED
VinoyMohan
Getting noticed

Meraki Order details before claiming it

Hello All,

Is there a way to find the license details in a Meraki order before claiming it in the dashboard?

Br

Vinoy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Did you try starting the order claim process in the Dashboard?   I seem to recall that it gives you details of what's contained, before you actually commit to claiming it?   (I must admit:   it's a while since I claimed an order number, rather than just a license - which definitely does something along those lines.)   The Cisco partner, who you placed your order through, should also be able to give you all the details - or get hold of your Meraki account team - details are under Help > Get help > Still need help? > Contact your Meraki sales representative, in the Dashboard.

Is there a reason why you need to know what's in it, before claiming?   You can always rollback a claim, for a period after doing so...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You will receive a “Your Meraki order has shipped” e-mail which includes devices and licenses in this order.

Hello Karstenl,

Thanks for your response. But is there any other solution other than using the email, as i don't have any possibility to access the email due to some reason.

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Well, someone has ordered these licenses. That is probably the person to approach. At least I don't know a different way.

Thanks Karstenl. 

GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Did you try starting the order claim process in the Dashboard?   I seem to recall that it gives you details of what's contained, before you actually commit to claiming it?   (I must admit:   it's a while since I claimed an order number, rather than just a license - which definitely does something along those lines.)   The Cisco partner, who you placed your order through, should also be able to give you all the details - or get hold of your Meraki account team - details are under Help > Get help > Still need help? > Contact your Meraki sales representative, in the Dashboard.

Is there a reason why you need to know what's in it, before claiming?   You can always rollback a claim, for a period after doing so...

@GreenMan  mentioned as you start the process of claiming an order it shows you what the order contains, you can back out if the order isn't correct. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.