Dashboard Down?

Solved
SeanW
Here to help

Dashboard Down?

I'm on hold for support but it looks as if the Dashboard is down..

MODERATOR NOTE: This issue is now tracked on https://status.meraki.net/incidents/np4szhs9zq8k - please follow there for updates

1 Accepted Solution
haupt
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meraki Engineering has successfully normalized connectivity and is currently monitoring to ensure the stability of all Meraki services. If you encounter any issues, please contact Meraki support. 

View solution in original post

18 Replies 18
CoreyDavoll1
Getting noticed

Same for me

Sourkeys
Conversationalist

Down here too 

AndyMuir
Conversationalist

same

SeanW
Here to help

Outage confirmed from support, there is NO ETA, and it may affect some API calls as well.

Everyone can track the status here once it's updated.
https://status.meraki.net/

Crocker
A model citizen

Appears to be possibly affecting API calls, too

EDIT: Appears to be heavily intermittent. I do have several MX's showing offline in the dashboard, but can confirm I can reach the 'offline' devices over the VPN.

@Meraki hasn't learned not to make changes on Fridays, apparently

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

seems like many has this issue today .. 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Correct... for some reason my posts are being removed.

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies for that, @SeanW - sometimes our automated spam detection is over-zealous! I've restored your posts.

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

All good.. Is there a way to whitelist any Meraki or Cisco based domain?

SeanW
Here to help

hmmm my post is missing...

Support confirmed the outage. This may affect logins and API calls. There is no ETA at the current time, but support is aware and is working on the issue. The status can be tracked further at the link below.

https://status.meraki.net/

SeanW
Here to help

Support has confirmed that there is an issue. Meraki is working the outage, but at this time there is no ETA. This issue is affecting some API calls and the log in process.

SeanW
Here to help

My API calls are starting to go through, and I was just able to log in.

mmartin1810
Comes here often

Looks like it is back up now.  Would be nice to know what happened. Dashboard came back with all sites lit up Red.   However its back to normal now. 

HMMv3
New here

This occurred yesterday as well, but was overshadowed by the Auto VPN issue and so I'm not sure if it was looked into.

252_Masked_Nett
Getting noticed

Anyone still having issues with API calls?

Yes, I don't have a % failure rate, but API calls are not dependable at the moment. I also completely lost access to the dashboard itself in the past 10 minutes or so, it now times out when I try to even pull it up.

SeanW
Here to help

Yes this issue just returned for me. The status page still shows an outage.

Investigating - We are aware that some customers are experiencing intermittent issues accessing the Meraki Dashboard. An elevated level of intermittent failures for API calls or requests to Meraki Authentication services may also be possible. These issues are actively being investigated.
Sep 20, 2024 - 16:30 UTC

haupt
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meraki Engineering has successfully normalized connectivity and is currently monitoring to ensure the stability of all Meraki services. If you encounter any issues, please contact Meraki support. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.