Access Point (MR) licenses missing from Dashboard?

SOLVED
Crocker
Building a reputation

Access Point (MR) licenses missing from Dashboard?

Is anyone able to see their MR licenses? My Organization isn't showing out of compliance or anything, but my License Information page doesn't even list the MRs as of the past day or two.

EDIT: We're co-term

EDIT 2: As of 1/12/2021, our MR / Access Point licenses show up in our License Info again

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I believe this is resolved, was just a cosmetic issue.  Anyone still seeing missing MR licenses?  If so ping Support.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Aaron_Wilson
A model citizen

Yup, mine are missing too from the summary.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

We see the same on a co-term org, but on a per-device org then they do show correctly.

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Same here as pointed out by @cmr. Very strange, sometimes I am a little bit worried not to have a complete organization-backup ...

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm using per device licensing and they are showing for me. 

Paul42
Conversationalist

Missing here too

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Missing here also. Did a double take earlier today when reviewing a specific Org. 

Switches

MX

APs …. 🤷‍♂️

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@Crocker curious if any of you are still seeing this issue? I did not see it myself on a couple of my own co-term orgs, and I just checked a few others just now and the MR licensing is all there across 7 or 8 orgs I checked.  

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@MerakiDave the Wireless AP licencing has returned to our co-term org on shard 184 😎

MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I believe this is resolved, was just a cosmetic issue.  Anyone still seeing missing MR licenses?  If so ping Support.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.