Resolving access issues on the Meraki Community

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Resolving access issues on the Meraki Community

Did you just get an “Access Denied” error here on the community? It looks something like this:

access-denied-v2.png

Access to areas with special content in the community is granted based on your Cisco login credentials, so take a look at the instructions for obtaining access below.

Trying to access partner-only content?

Examples include: MSP hub, Meraki FIT training

In order to access this content, your Cisco account (which you use to sign in to the Meraki Community) must have partner-level access. If you do not have a Cisco account, you can go to the sign-in page and click the "Create Account" button. If your Cisco account doesn't have partner-level access, see this page for help or call the Cisco Partner Relations Team at 1-800-GO-CISCO (Option 5 →  Option 2 → Option 1).

Trying to access a beta group?

Examples include: Alpha & Beta programs

Check your private message inbox here in the community (here). There may be a group invite, which you need to accept before you can access the group.

Trying to access something else?

Examples include: Apple Consultants Community, API Early Access Community, Pioneers Community

For access to all other areas, please reach out to your account contact or to community-help@meraki.com if you're not sure who your account contact is.

Still stuck?

Please email the community team at community-help@meraki.com and we'll help you out!

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
16 REPLIES 16
RichTruex
Here to help

I am a member of the Cisco Meraki Community.  I have cisco and meraki equipment.  Please contact me at 636-530-3877 about this egregious error.

@RichTruex Please email community-help@meraki.com with specifics about what you are unable to access, and we will help you out! 

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Joscanada
New here

yes, clearly

Prateek_1
Here to help

Yes, I'm facing this issue.

@Prateek_1 Please email community-help@meraki.com with specifics about what you are unable to access, and we will help you out! 

Halalbrother
Just browsing

I'm facing the same issue, what I can do to fix it?

Can you please help me with this?

Thank you

@Halalbrother wrote:

I'm facing the same issue, what I can do to fix it?

Can you please help me with this?

Hi @Halalbrother - Sorry to hear this! Please email community-help@meraki.com with specifics about what you are unable to access, and we will help you out. 

SOJ
Just browsing

Hi 

I'm having the same issue as I'm trying to register for the ECMS1 which was previously available using the URL listed.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/ECMS1-Registration/ct-p/register-ecms1

Could you please help?

Many thanks,

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SOJ -

Sorry about that! We are in the process of getting a redirect set up from that page to the new registration URL, which is: https://learninglocator.cloudapps.cisco.com/#/course-details/8694

Cheers!

Hi Team, These Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 1.0 trainings are free or must be purchased? 
And also how does it benefit me with regard to the certification and partner levels?

Hi @JAIROJASH -

Thanks for your question! Please post it as a new topic in the “Off the Stack” board (https://community.meraki.com/t5/Off-the-Stack/bd-p/general) and I’m sure you’ll get an answer soon.

Cheers!

Barry36
Comes here often

I'm stuck as well!

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Barry36 - please email community-help@meraki.com with details of what you are trying to access. Thanks!

SSAY-AXS
Getting noticed

Hi,

I had the error message 

SSAYAXS_0-1668622329349.png

Saïd SAYAH
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi there! Can you tell me what URL you're trying to reach?

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
SSAY-AXS
Getting noticed

Hi Meredith,

Today I dont have the error message.

Saïd SAYAH
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels