Email notifications changed?

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Email notifications changed?

Am I the only one that started recently to get email notifications for every post and reply to every board I am subscribed to?

I did want and intend to see new posts for boards I am subscribed to and also replies to posts I have manually subscribed to or replied to, but I am seeing every post and every reply via immediate email now to all boards I am subscribed to.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
3 REPLIES 3
Adam
Kind of a big deal

I noticed my volume of e-mails from the community go up as well but I already have these filtered to not go to my inbox anyway so didn't correlate it.  

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ah, yes, I changed the default setting for that, to support a separate project I'm working on. Good to know that it's annoying as the default; I've changed it back! (the default is now "Only the first post in each topic").

But - if you DO want to receive every topic and reply, you can override the default setting by clicking on your name in the top right > My subscriptions > Notification Settings (or just click here), and then adjust the line "For my forum subscriptions, notify me for:

image.png

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Thank you, I think that was it.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels