[Survey Closed] Share your feedback and snag some swag!

AmyReyes
Community Manager

UPDATE: This survey is closed. Huge thanks to everyone who submitted their feedback. Without further ado, we're psyched to congratulate our randomly selected winners:  @TyShawn , @ChrisWheeler , and @stubbyd !

We want to hear from you! Everyone who responds to the survey below will be entered into a drawing to win one of three Cisco Meraki Ogio Long Sleeve shirts. (You’ll also help us on the Community team to keep improving things around here!)

Cisco Meraki Ogio long sleeve shirt.png

The survey closes on Friday, January 19th at 11am Eastern. Please submit your feedback today!

Take me to the survey!

*Terms, conditions, & eligibility 

18 Comments
CloudStrife
Getting noticed

Just took the survey y'all.  I wish everyone of my fellow peers the best of luck with the drawing.

rwiesmann
A model citizen

Done and hopefully lucky to win 🙂

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

Done, Hopefully i win this time with @rwiesmann 

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal

Done. I must admit that the long sleeve shirt is very comfy.

Brash
Kind of a big deal

Done. Good luck to everyone.

And highly recommend everyone sharing feedback - even if you're not interested in the swag

TyShawn
A model citizen

Done!! Good luck everyone

Amit_pal
Getting noticed

Good Luck Everyone !!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

If I could offer some feedback for next time (and I suspect this will go nowhere since this is scheduled Amy), is that IMHO it is more normal to have a scale going from left to right, worst to best.  So a bad score is on the left and a good score is on the right.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal

I hadn’t noticed that @PhilipDAth!  But you are correct and that is what we’re used to seeing on feedback forms

CarolineS
Community Manager

@PhilipDAth Thanks for the input, will relay to the team. You have scheduled Amy but real-life Caroline & Nayomi & Daniel 😄

Leinad77
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Yes, noted and thanks for the feedback @PhilipDAth . As @CarolineS notes, this is scheduled but you have the rest of us IRL.

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal

Great catch @PhilipDAth

Good luck to everyone!

Leinad77
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

UPDATE: This survey is closed. Huge thanks to everyone who submitted their feedback. Without further ado, we're psyched to congratulate our randomly selected winners:  @TyShawn , @ChrisWheeler , and @stubbyd !

TyShawn
A model citizen

WOW I can't believe I won...... Thank you so very much.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

Congrats @TyShawn , @ChrisWheeler , and @stubbyd

Amit_pal
Getting noticed

Congratulations to the winners !!!

koniwa
Meraki Go Team

Believe it @TyShawn !

SSAY-AXS
Getting noticed

Congratulations to the winner 😆