cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ENDED]It’s that time of year again 🧹🧼🧽— share your spring cleaning pictures for a chance to win!

Community Manager

meraki-communities_spring-cleaning_2019.png

UPDATE: This contest has ended. We loved seeing all of your spring cleaning projects — huge thanks to everyone who participated! Our three randomly selected winners are: @MMoss@GeorgeFrendl, and @BAllen. Congrats!   

It’s nearly spring here at Meraki HQ and that means it’s time to kick off our yearly Spring Cleaning Challenge! 

The rules are simple: take a photo of your spring cleaning project and share it with us for a chance to win swag. We’d love to see before and after photos, but simply an after photo that you’re particularly proud of or an anxiety-inducing, yet aspirational before photo will do!

For a little inspiration, below is one of our favorites from last year courtesy of @scsh4:

BeforeBefore

AfterAfter

How to enter

Submit your photo(s) in a comment on this blog post before 11 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, March 17th (03/17/2020). We'll then pick three entries at random to win a Meraki Mini Block Set!

mrkimfka0112699_6.jpg

The fine print:

27 Comments
Comes here often

after 1.jpgafter 2.jpgbefore 1.jpgbefore 2.jpg

Getting noticed

image.jpg

Not much right here in my parents basement, but it just so happened to have been "spring cleaned" today 😂

(Makes fixing their internet so much easier)

This is my MV/MS setup at my Apartment. Goes behind a chair.

image.jpg

Mod note: Rotated Image

Here to help

BeforeBeforeAfterAfter

Just browsing

Not the biggest job but definitely the dirtiest, a testament to Cisco switches and the environment they can survive in.

Before 1Before 1Before 2Before 2After 1After 1After 2After 2After 3After 3

Building a reputation

Not really sure why they loaded sideways. They were correct on my side and I didn't see a way to rotate them. 

20190801_182326.jpg

20190801_182736.jpg

20190806_125911.jpg

20190806_125920.jpg

20191002_091157.jpg

20191002_091206.jpg

20190801_115258.jpg

20190801_115307.jpg

Mod note: Rotated Images

Comes here often

Before with HP 🙁

before sevres.jpg

After with Meraki 💪😁

after sevres.jpg

1 x MX84 + 2 x MS350-24 + 6 x MS210-48LP

Community Manager

UPDATE: This contest has ended. We loved seeing all of your spring cleaning projects — huge thanks to everyone who participated! Our three randomly selected winners are: @MMoss@GeorgeFrendl, and @BAllen. Congrats!