Maximum concurrent client connections

GregasG
Here to help

Maximum concurrent client connections

On the dashboard I can see the number of current clients on each AP. 

Does anyone know if there is a way (on the dashboard) to see the the maximum concurrent connections for an AP?

Thanks,

Gregas

7 REPLIES 7
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

map & floor plans shows clients for the past day.  I feel like I have seen it somewhere else too.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

summary report is the better place you can see them.  You can choose clients per day/week, etc.

EDIT: This is not exactly what you asked I realize now.  I don't think you can see the peak number of clients recorded anywhere.

@BrandonS

I think that shows the total number for that time period. 

I'm looking for the maximum amount of concurrent connections rather in the number of clients connected per day/week.

Thanks

@BrandonS

Thanks again for your suggestions.  

I think you are right though, about the peak number not being available.

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

go to your ap. then go to rf. there you can see cliënts for each radio

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Bingo.  That will show max concurrent although you will have to add the 2.4 and 5 users together per AP.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@GregasG I dont think this information is available. I've just had a quick look on my system and can't see it anywhere. 

I've also cheked on another vendors system and they don't show that information either and when I think about it its probably to stop people from saying " my AP can handle 500 clients and when I have 495 connected its slow.... but it says it can handle 500 "

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels