Switch Management page not loading

SOLVED
BillMcC
Conversationalist

Switch Management page not loading

Anyone else getting an error when attempting to manage switches in the dashboard.

We are all getting "View Failed to Load"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Fix has been applied. It would take some time for the fix to take effect across all organizations within the Meraki Dashboard.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Eduardo_Cardena
New here

The same error on Wireless Network...

I'm having problems, and I have customers reporting problems.

I have the same issue "View Failed To Load" , does anyone have any answers ?

I didnt found some official cisco announcement about this issue

At this point I would think it is a back end issue. Just wanted to check with community and make sure it was not just our account that was having issues. Hopefully they are all over it by now.
VegasLancer
New here

Same here on two separate meraki accounts I manage. Wireless users aren't re-associating with new APs with out forgetting the network and rejoining near a new AP.

SPeacock
Conversationalist

Same here.  Meraki wireless management "view failed to load"

Same here must be a out of band issue.

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
JimTolson
Conversationalist

Same here. Meraki switch and wireless management "view failed to load"

MattinVegas
Here to help

Same in Nevada area for switches and AP. Security Appliance dash is fine . No issues reported by users but very bad timing. 

pratikvyas
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meraki is aware of the issue with the page not loading for nodes(MR, MS & MV), this only affects the out of band management of the nodes from the Dashboard. Based on the information available, there should not be any impact on end-user traffic. A fix should be in place shortly, this post would be updated after the fix has been rolled out. 

We appreciate your patience with this. 

Fix has been applied. It would take some time for the fix to take effect across all organizations within the Meraki Dashboard.

I'm back up, thanks!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels