How to check some period of time historical data in switch?

SOLVED
Merakibgp
Getting noticed

How to check some period of time historical data in switch?

Hi Please see the below screenshot. It looks like we only have four choices to check the historical data. If we want to check specific one hour of Historical data of past last month, is it possible? Or can we get the exact info like cisco log. thank you

22.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

>is it possible

No.  Not using only an MS.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

what data are you looking for? is it not in the summary report? or in the event log?

Merakibgp
Getting noticed

Thanks for your reply. The switch is connected to firewall. On the firewall side, we often can see the interface disconnection for several seconds each time from firewall log file. so we want to see if there is disconnection on the switch log file. but now we cannot find the log file for the switch. As the disconnection time is too short, maybe it is hard to find the info. 

Network-dad
A model citizen

@Merakibgp  are you looking for Client information or Log Files? 

Event logs you can drill down a more exact time.

2019-11-07 09_25_06-Event log - Meraki Dashboard.png

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad

Thanks for your reply. The switch is connected to firewall. On the firewall side, we often can see the interface disconnection for several seconds each time from firewall log file. so we want to see if there is disconnection on the switch log file. but now we cannot find the log file for the switch. As the disconnection time is too short, maybe it is hard to find the info.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

>is it possible

No.  Not using only an MS.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels