Free MS220-8P on Webinars

SOLVED
5pyhunter007
Conversationalist

Free MS220-8P on Webinars

@CarolineS Ive attended the Webinar switching and was informed to contact my sales rep for a free MS220-8P switch. I did contacted my sales rep via email, whatsapp and even phone calls but cant get any reply. Any way to get pass this at this point? PLease advise. TIA. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TaylorL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @5pyhunter007! For questions related to our webinar program, like receiving your device. Please email webinar@meraki.net. We will be able to connect you with your rep and confirm your eligibility and shipping address. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @5pyhunter007. I'll see what I can do to get this sorted out!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

@CarolineS wow thanks for the speedy reply. much appreciated. 

TaylorL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @5pyhunter007! For questions related to our webinar program, like receiving your device. Please email webinar@meraki.net. We will be able to connect you with your rep and confirm your eligibility and shipping address. 

Hi @TaylorL! Apparently i have tried that but no reply so far. Ive keeping messaging my sales rep but no joy as well.  Not sure what to do from here. Seems like they are so busy and no time for this issue. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels