Cannot log a support ticket from dashboard using chrome 64

Solved
dougcoleman
Conversationalist

Cannot log a support ticket from dashboard using chrome 64

Trying to submit a case and the tool is looking for a response to a Captcha that is never displayed...   

I am not given the option to highlight a section of the display.

Is the dashboard functionality limited in terms of browser support?

Samething in edge...

1 Accepted Solution
dougcoleman
Conversationalist

After logging a support call, I have learned that the problem is fixed this morning for chrome and edge (by removing the captcha)

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

@dougcoleman wrote:

Trying to submit a case and the tool is looking for a response to a Captcha that is never displayed...   

I am not given the option to highlight a section of the display.

Is the dashboard functionality limited in terms of browser support?

Samething in edge...

In the past couple of weeks the combination of Chrome and Win 10 Pro 64-bit has been horrendous. I have switched to FireFox in the mean time, far simpler.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel
MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

Ticket submission is definitely broken in Chrome. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Welles
Building a reputation

I have had issues and have reported support cases showing issues regarding the support ticket page, and those issues are still present — even after almost two years.  After this long, I doubt it will even be resolved.

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

This is a new issue that just started within a day or so. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Chris_M
Getting noticed

Something in Chrome has changed, it does not update information correctly so using Firefox right now is helping. I got an email alert for a threat and when I go to Security Center, nothing being shown in Chrome, no events reported. But if I open up with Firefox, it'll show the events that I'm looking for.

In short, Chrome having issue with the Dashboard last few days, in my experience as well.

Find my post helpful? Please give me a kudo!
CCNP Certified and Meraki Operator
dougcoleman
Conversationalist

After logging a support call, I have learned that the problem is fixed this morning for chrome and edge (by removing the captcha)

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels