Any main differences between MS12.x and 14.x ?

SOLVED
redsector
Head in the Cloud

Any main differences between MS12.x and 14.x ?

Hello,

is there any reason for this big firmware version step from 12.x to 14.x ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

I’m sure there was some underlying reason why Meraki made the jump when they did. The main differences I know of are the Adaptive Policy support on the MS390, the Group Policy ACL support, and SecureConnect (which is apparently just round the corner). And I’m sure there will be more developments over time. But ultimately it’s just the next code for the MS devices.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Yep, superstition - 13 is considered unlucky (especially in North America)

redsector
Head in the Cloud

Shure. But I can´t see any great inventions to change from 12 to 13/14 or whatever.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

MS390  - Adaptive policy, QoS, mGig port display fixes, dashboard client display fixes

MSother - Group policy ACL

Assorted bug fixes

I'd have thought other new features, MS390 fixes will all be in this release train

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

I’m sure there was some underlying reason why Meraki made the jump when they did. The main differences I know of are the Adaptive Policy support on the MS390, the Group Policy ACL support, and SecureConnect (which is apparently just round the corner). And I’m sure there will be more developments over time. But ultimately it’s just the next code for the MS devices.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels