dashboard not recognized license and cameras alerts like not has license

Robbuzz
New here

dashboard not recognized license and cameras alerts like not has license

I attach the license on the organization, create the camera network and add 3 MV cameras, but I received an email fro the system indicate that I have devices without licenses, why the dashboard not match licenses with cameras?

9 REPLIES 9
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @Robbuzz , did you definitely apply the license or just import the new inventory from your order?  What does your license report show in the dashboard?  Go to Organisation > Configure > License Info > scroll down to license history.  It should show you what licenses were applied.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Hi @DarrenOC , yes I did installed definitely, I do on the organization > configure > license and add the key of the license and the system actually add and no errors, then I create the network cameras and add the cameras and looks everything fine. the email that customer received indicate this: "your organization is over the device limit for your Meraki Cloud License"

Robbuzz_0-1646860436555.png

@Robbuzz  When you added the licenses which option did you choose?

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 11.28.48 AM.png

@BlakeRichardson you mean to claim the cameras with licences?

Excellent!!!

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Licensing/License_Problem_-_Out_of_Complianc...

Have a look and see if this helps, the Meraki documentation doesn't actually have an article on how to apply licensing which seems a bit odd. 

Hi @BlakeRichardson i will the link 

@Ryan_Miles Thanks, I was searching / looking for add licenses which threw me off.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.