Moneris asking for a setting - how do I do it...

capitalcan
New here

Moneris asking for a setting - how do I do it...

Hi Folks!   Moneris sent me an e-mail asking me to do the following in prep for an automatic upgrade of my devices.  How do I do this?   I am a total rookie.   I am using Meraki MX64

"If you have a firewall, ensure the firewall configuration allows URL INGP.MONERIS.COM and port 2601 to pass through"

4 REPLIES 4
Mahi_Meraki_guy
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Security SD- WAN >> Content filtering >> Whitelisted URL patterns >> use url  INGP.MONERIS.COM here.

Security SD-WAN  >> Configure >>  Firewall. >>> Create L3 rule to allow communication on port 2601. ( By default all the ports are allowed. No need to do anything if there is no rules created here )

Hi!  For some reason I'm not seeing "content filtering"  under Security/SDWAN  I am seeing this:  

capitalcan_0-1582558977789.png

That would be because you do not have the Advance License, you must have the Enterprise License.

@Richard_W wrote:

That would be because you do not have the Advance License, you must have the Enterprise License.

Indeed, and just in case... if it's not there it won't block anything :).

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels