Meraki PO number

SOLVED
Qing
Getting noticed

Meraki PO number

Hi, we have one case which is  a free trail. In order to register the devices in dashboard inventory, which following number shall put?

1. Purchase order number : "Free trial xxxxxxx "

2. reference number/invoice number: yyyyyyy

anyone, please advise, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you received a free trial email, there will be a URL in that email that typically has a "4Exxxxxxx" in it.  It would be something like https://n1.meraki.com/trial/4E1234567?verify=MMWJxhZ9xxxxxxxxx....... and you should be able to claim that 4E number.  And you can typically click the link in that email to see the trial info, what was sent, your shipping info, and a clickable button to create a network with the equipment that was sent.  Once that's done, you should see an "Active Trials" section of the page when you go to Organization > License Info.  If still having trouble, PM me and I'll look up your trial some other way.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Roska
A model citizen

Hello

Use Meraki sales order (SO) number which starts with 5S and has 9 characters which are mostly figures.

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

The first one. The order number.

Order number also includes the license with it, so if you add for example a device serial number, it won't auto add the license (at least in my experience).
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

If you received a free trial email, there will be a URL in that email that typically has a "4Exxxxxxx" in it.  It would be something like https://n1.meraki.com/trial/4E1234567?verify=MMWJxhZ9xxxxxxxxx....... and you should be able to claim that 4E number.  And you can typically click the link in that email to see the trial info, what was sent, your shipping info, and a clickable button to create a network with the equipment that was sent.  Once that's done, you should see an "Active Trials" section of the page when you go to Organization > License Info.  If still having trouble, PM me and I'll look up your trial some other way.

Thanks for your kind advice. There is a number "4Exxxxxx"  in shipment info, but it is called invoice number and reference number. Can use this number ?

Correct, that number should work to claim the trial and then you should see it on the Organization > License Info page in the "Active Trials" section.  Worst case, give Meraki Support a ring to make sure the trial equipment & license is properly claimed into your Org.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels