MX Beta firmware 15.27

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

MX Beta firmware 15.27

That’s quite a known issue listed in the Beta firmware 15.27:

•          As a new major version evolving through beta, there are a number of new, uncommon issues that may result in device reboot that we are continuing to investigate and work through. In particular, the Z3(C), MX84, MX100, MX400, MX600, MX250, and MX450 appliances have unresolved issues that we are tracking closely and continuing to investigate and drive towards resolution.

We need to take a customer to 15.10 (or above) for an upcoming deployment where we’re integrating their MXs with Umbrella.  Anyone experienced this issue with MX’s reloading?

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
7 REPLIES 7
JamesFlorance
Here to help

Not on a MX64 running 15.25. We had to roll back because dot1x would fail when two or more wired devices were connected. No reboots though. 

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Our 24 (actually finally counter them) MXs have all been running 15.27 for several weeks but we don't use Umbrella integration or any of the advanced features.  We have 64,65,67,84,100 and 250 models.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The mx250s did suffer some reboots with 15.25 but have been stable since going to 15.27 four weeks ago

nikiwaibel
Getting noticed

no. MX67C-WW and MX64 on 15.27 since quite some time.

Pulkit_Mittal
Getting noticed

Hi @DarrenOC ,

Yes, I had to get the MX100 and MX84 upgraded to 15.27 for Umbrella integration. No, we haven't faces any reloading issue so far, since one week.

Thanks!

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

look like i have some mx wifi problems at 15.28.  .27 worked fine for me.

nikiwaibel
Getting noticed

Selection_999(3949).png

and yes, there is 15.28 available already for the MX. not sure why/how @ww can have Wi-Fi (MR) issues - maybe the MX/Z devices with integrated Wi-Fi …

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels