does anyone has encountered this error on their dashboard. the MX uplink tab will only show ""Uplink Tab failed to load" on every MX in our organization.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm running across the same issue. All uplink tabs are broken for me as well. I have tried Edge and Chrome, with no success. Also reloaded one of my site MXs, but to no avail.
Opened a support case on this as well. Seems to be on multiple browsers, as I tried Chrome/Edge and Firefox. Same results on each. Sure they are working on it with multiple case numbers submitted.
Our MX appliances are reporting the same thing at all of our sites as well. Looks like Tuesday has a Monday hangover at Meraki. Fortunately, everything seems to be working regardless of the error.
This issue is everywhere and already reached to Engineering team. They will come up with solution soon.