MX-67 Uplink Tab failed to load error

SOLVED
ZeeBoussaid
Getting noticed

MX-67 Uplink Tab failed to load error

does anyone has encountered this error on their dashboard. the MX uplink tab will only show ""Uplink Tab failed to load" on every MX in our organization.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ZeeBoussaid
Getting noticed

contacted Meraki and they were aware of it. it seems to be fixed now. it's just annoying when you try to reconfigure the Uplinks and realize you can't.. but it's fixed nevertheless and im connected to N297  btw.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
misdial
Conversationalist

I'm running across the same issue.  All uplink tabs are broken for me as well.  I have tried Edge and Chrome, with no success.  Also reloaded one of my site MXs, but to no avail.

misdial
Conversationalist

Also issue is not specific to MX 64.  I have found it on many MX platforms (64,84 and 100s)

antonis_sp
Building a reputation

I have an open case on this.

It's global and support is working on it.

CDR
Conversationalist

Opened a support case on this as well.  Seems to be on multiple browsers, as I tried Chrome/Edge and Firefox.  Same results on each.  Sure they are working on it with multiple case numbers submitted.

Twitch
Building a reputation

Our MX appliances are reporting the same thing at all of our sites as well. Looks like Tuesday has a Monday hangover at Meraki. Fortunately, everything seems to be working regardless of the error.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This issue is everywhere and already reached to Engineering team. They will come up with solution soon.

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Just tested a couple of MXes and all are fine. These devices have a connection to the "Europe" Dashboard.

antonis_sp
Building a reputation

I can confirm it's now fixed for me as well.

ZeeBoussaid
Getting noticed

contacted Meraki and they were aware of it. it seems to be fixed now. it's just annoying when you try to reconfigure the Uplinks and realize you can't.. but it's fixed nevertheless and im connected to N297  btw.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels