How to view web pages visited by client

MLSS
New here

How to view web pages visited by client

Hi,

I would like to have a report to see who has visited which page and how many times he has visited and downloaded details. Request you kindly assist.

Regards,

Mohammed Ali

11 REPLIES 11
AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Hi,

I understand Dashboard on its own may not be able to give you such report. A "syslog" integration may help you to capture most of the information.

However,

Network-wide->Clients
Organization->Summary Report

certainly offer you with some details.

Urls Visited.PNG

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network
MarcP
Kind of a big deal

yes, thats the only way to find out something, as far as I know, as @AjitKumar wrote.

That is exactly what I am looking for do I need to buy a plugin?   If it is included with the licence is there something I have to do to get it to display?   

That type of granular overview is being requested by a manager for a user and I can get that info on the wifi network but I cannot get it on the switch networks/mx just the piechart saying yeah they were on youtube and facebook.   but not for how long.   

Look at "network wide" - "clients". Choose the client. on the chart-pie choose "show details".

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

@redsector wrote:

Look at "network wide" - "clients". Choose the client. on the chart-pie choose "show details".

Thats seems not to be always possible... I can only see this in only Wireless networks... Not in combined networks. Can understand his problem... 😄

2019-07-15 16_24_34-Clients - Meraki Dashboard.png

redsector
Head in the Cloud

Strange, all my networks are combined networks. I checked it with all networks. I can see the menue item in all networks.
Winn
Conversationalist

Change Traffic Analysis to: Detailed, collect destination hostnames under Network Wide\General. Then, it will show you the clients visited pages.
Winn
Conversationalist

Change Traffic Analysis to Detailed: collect destination hostnames under Network Wide\General. Then, it will show you the clients visited pages.

Annotation 2019-09-12 125357.jpg

Can you share with me the specific steps? Thank you in advance.
Winn
Conversationalist

Winn_0-1585810444713.png

HamzaAbid
Conversationalist

Thank you.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels