cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check Uptime of the Meraki Device, through the dashboard not through the logs.

Highlighted
Here to help

How to check Uptime of the Meraki Device, through the dashboard not through the logs.

Hello All,

I am new to the Meraki and recently started discovering the meraki.

Can anyone tell me how to check Uptime of the Meraki Device through Dashboard.? for devices MX, MS , MR ?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

Re: How to check Uptime of the Meraki Device, through the dashboard not through the logs.

In a nutshell: you can't. 😞

Highlighted
Here to help

Re: How to check Uptime of the Meraki Device, through the dashboard not through the logs.

@CptnCrnch 

Is there anyway we can see though dashboard, when the device was rebooted ?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

@SarthakRane Not that I can see, the event logs don't show this information either. I agree this would be useful in regard to troubleshooting. 

Meraki CMNO, Ruckus WISE, Sonicwall CSSA, Allied Telesis CASE & CAI
Highlighted
Here to help

@BlakeRichardson  @CptnCrnch   any other way we can see the reboot log or event anywhere ?

Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

I know it might sound funny, but you‘ll have to get in touch with Meraki support for that.

Highlighted
A model citizen

@SarthakRane You can look at the Historical Data on the Appliance Status page for the last month and see all the reboots. 

2020-07-09 08_42_12-Security Appliances - Meraki Dashboard and 4 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edge.png2020-07-09 08_43_50-Security Appliances - Meraki Dashboard and 4 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edge.png

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out IT Career Skills onIt Career SkillsIt Career Skills
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.