Customer number, where to find in Dashboard

SOLVED
MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Customer number, where to find in Dashboard

Sorry for this stupid question, but where do I find my customer number within the dashboard?

Want to create a Ticket directly by phone, but I need to give them my customer number (automatic phone system) before I can talk to a real person.

It´s saying it is 8 digits long and within the "Help" tab.... Well can´t see it.

While staying on the phone and searching for it I could easily opend a case by mail and call them afterwards, but now I want to know where to find it :S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

That's strange, it should be just above that:

2019-06-28 10_34_55-Clipboard.png

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

2019-06-28 10_28_38-Clipboard.png

On that page!

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

unfortunately not... thats the point... Theres only the 4 digit todays passcode

2019-06-28 10_33_31-Help - Meraki Dashboard.png

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

That's strange, it should be just above that:

2019-06-28 10_34_55-Clipboard.png

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

OK, so question is not that stupid, its just missing 😞

I´ll open another case for that, Thanks @BrechtSchamp 

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

@BrechtSchamp , @AjitKumar can you please check if you have this in every organization?

I just saw now that I can see my number only in some of the organization I´m in...

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

@MarcP wrote:

@BrechtSchamp , @AjitKumar can you please check if you have this in every organization?

I just saw now that I can see my number only in some of the organization I´m in...

I do. I also tried with an account that doesn't have "Full" organization access and that didn't seem to influence it. The organization you don't have it in is not a trial is it?

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

No, its even the biggest I´m using, with over 400 devices in it...

AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Me too.

I can see it across all the Organzations and Networks of my clients.

Could you try logging in incognito mode? (Not sure if this help though)

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network
MarcP
Kind of a big deal

@AjitKumar wrote:

Me too.

I can see it across all the Organzations and Networks of my clients.

Could you try logging in incognito mode? (Not sure if this help though)

nope, same Problem :S

I´ll open a ticket. If they can help and eyplain it I´ll let you know. If you want or Not 😄

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Support:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Cisco Meraki Support!

Apologies for the inconvenience, this has now been corrected, can you please confirm this on your end.

Regards,

###

Lets see if they will tell me what happend... 😛

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Meraki Support:

So the MCN number on this org was missing completely. Normally the MCN is mapped automatically against an Organisation by tracing the first-applied license to its associated purchase order (by using the end customer MCN on the order). In this Org there are 2 licenses which were moved from other Organisations and it seems the logic to map MCN must have failed and I had to manually override it.

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Interesting! Thanks for reporting back.

@BrechtSchamp 

Hello Brecht,

I have been noticing this problem also.

After logging into dashboard and clicking on the username in the top right corner, I can't see our customer number.

I also can't see a link to submit a new case from the help menu.

The reason I discovered this problem, was because our settings profile won't sync to the iPads anymore. I got an error in the iPad's activity log stating that the required field "UserIdentifier" is missing.  After mentioning this on the forums, they asked me to submit a new case. After I discovered the "case" option was missing, I wen't back to the forums. Then they asked my to give Meraki a call, but I can't without the customer number.

I found that removing the education setting from the profile fixed the settings profile issue, but it may still be required.

Regards,

Simon

AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Hi

I could also see customer number when clicking the "Drop Down Button" on the Login Name.

Customer Name.PNG

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network
MarcP
Kind of a big deal

@AjitKumar wrote:

Hi

I could also see customer number when clicking the "Drop Down Button" on the Login Name.

Customer Name.PNG

2019-06-28 11_08_05-Organization overview - Meraki Dashboard.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels