Can’t connect to AWF The connection was terminated because the remote computer did not respond in a

JimboinTexas
Comes here often

Can’t connect to AWF The connection was terminated because the remote computer did not respond in a

Everything was working fine this morning, but now all of my remote users is getting this error when trying to connect to the client vpn.  We are using MX67 router/firewall. 

7 REPLIES 7
Mbanders99
Conversationalist

Same issue. I have 8 remote users connected VPN but new connections fail with error "remote connection terminated because the remote computer failed to respond in a timely manner".  I have recreated the use id for client vpn and tried it from multiple location in the Dallas area.  Spectrum is the internet provider.

DavidHenley
Here to help
Dipen
Getting noticed

Please check your respective dashboard there is a message that they are working on it.

jher
New here

I believe this is global. We're out in Kansas and we're down as well. But the ones that were able to stay on VPN are still connected.

JimboinTexas
Comes here often

I followed the Community dashboard on the status of the fix. My clients are telling me now that they can connect using the Client VPN on the MX67's router/firewalls.  So, it looks like it is fixed.  Thanks to the Cisco Engineers.

We had this problem yesterday.  This morning a few of our users are receiving this message:  "The connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed."

Is anyone else still experiencing an issue connecting to the VPN?

Update: I have discovered that I was able to fix one Windows 11 user by enabling unencrypted PAP.  It was working as recently as last night, but I had to enable it this morning to get it to work.

JimboinTexas
Comes here often

My client is reporting that everything is good and working. Thanks!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels