can't create meraki Go account

Unable to choose a time zone, anything i type it just says "No results Found"

any ides?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

@Joeindublin @JFK-Computers @NorseJuggernaut 

I've confirmed account creation and timezone selection are no longer an issue. Thank you for your patience. We'll be sure to take further precautions to avoid these situations in the future.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
NorseJuggernaut
New here

I am having the same issue. I also tried through the App and it does let you select a time zone there but then it just spins for a while and then say "INVALID RESPONSE" and kicks you back to the setup screen. 

Hey!

Same for me on the app, going round in loop....

It seems to be a pretty heavy flaw that the only way to submit a request for support is behind the the broken account setup screen. 

JFK-Computers
Here to help

Having exactly the same problem when trying to create an account through the webpage.

While trying to make an account using the Meraki Go APP, we get the error:

ERROR - Invalid Response

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

I do apologize for this problem. We've been made aware and are currently issuing a fix for the problem now. The issue should be resolved soon.

Hang tight. I'll post an update here once the issue is confirmed to be fixed.

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

I've confirmed account creation and timezone selection are no longer an issue. Thank you for your patience. We'll be sure to take further precautions to avoid these situations in the future.

I'm trying to add my subscription for my GX20 and keep getting "Invalid Response" or "Load Failed" and tips on how to get this in so I can keep my network secure.

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @911TechGeek 

You should definitely open a support case for problems or errors generated by the app. This helps give us more specifics about the issue you in particular are facing, and also gives you the opportunity to stay in the loop about the resolution of the issue over time.

Typically the invalid response error is generated when there are poor network conditions. It is definitely worth trying a different network connection to rule that out.